What I'm listening to February 2017

Hey y'all! I love music. I listen to it pretty much all the time. My favorite music to listen to is Southern Gospel. Besides listening to music on my iPod,  I also love listening to a radio station called JOY FM. It's a station based out of Winston-Salem NC, and they play Southern Gospel 24/7 (with some preaching). So I thought I would give you a list of the songs I'm really enjoying listening to this month.

1. "If I Can Help Somebody" by The Hoppers
2. "In Christ Alone" by Michael English
3. "I Love You More" by The Issacs
4. "When God Ran" by The Kingsmen
5. "Oh What a Reason" by The Talleys
6. "Love is a Cross" by Russ Taff
7. "Meanwhile Back At the Cross" by Gordon Mote
8. "Give It Away" by The Gaither Vocal Band
9. "Touch of the Masters Hand" by The Booth Brothers
10. "Three Rugged Crosses" by The Freemans

What are some songs you've been enjoying lately? Comment and let me know!

Comments

  1. I love the song called "Rocks" by the Issacs, and "Touch of the Masters Hand" by The Booth Brothers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you like "Rocks"! That's all you wanna listen to every time I ask you what song you want to hear. :P

      Delete
  2. It's good that you like to listen to the music that honors our Lord! So much of the world's music is wrong and helps lead people away from God! I really love the Booth Brothers! Their harmony is just wonderful! There's others I like and different songs I like but I can't remember the names. Just keep doing the things that keep you close to Jesus. You know that all your little brothers and sisters look up to you. And I'm sure you have many friends that do too. Always be a good example and let Jesus be seen in you! Love you sweet girl. Keep the good words coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think the Booth Brothers are really good. Love you too!

      Delete

Post a Comment