Things I like about Christmas

Hey y'all! I cannot believe it is almost time for Christmas! Part of me is super excited to be nearing December 25th, but part of me is also sad. I really love this cozy time of year leading up to Christmas, and I am not ready for it to end. I love everything about this time of year, the lights, the music, the fellowship, I enjoy all of it so much. So besides being with friends and family I thought I would share some of my favorite things about Christmas. A few of my favorite Christmas artists are Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, Mariah Carey, and Martina McBride. Something else I love about Christmas is the clothes! I love sweaters! I have a blue Christmas sweater with a Christmas tree made of beads on it I am saving for Christmas day. I also love the candy. My favorite Christmas candy is peppermint bark. We make some most Christmases. We don't really have any unique traditions, but my dad loves taking all of us out to look at Christmas lights. Everyone really enjoys it. What are some things you like about Christmas? Comment and let me know!

Comments

  1. I love all the beautiful Christmas lights and decorations. I have a collection of old world Santas and snowmen but my favorite collection is my manager scenes. Because Jesus is The Reason for the season. Merry Christmas sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our manger scene is my favorite as well. Merry Christmas! Love y'all

      Delete
  2. Hey eve it's tori love your blog 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas trees, lights, decorations, unpacking each person's ornaments from the past 45 years, unpacking ornaments from when I was little, food, decorating cookies(my newest thing), Christmas cards, wonderful church activities, shopping, cold weather, Christmas clothes, Elfred and Elfie, and making Christmas stuff, like wreaths, and whatever else we can think of, taking time off from work to decorate and shop, being with my family, Christmas jewelry; the only thing I don't like about Christmas is having to wait for next Christmas when this Christmas is over😯

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Christmas music! I start listening in September! And Oreo truffles, and pistachio ice cream, and new ornaments, and vintage Christmas stuff! Fruitcakes. I LOVE fruitcakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looove Christmas music! I got the Kenny and Dolly Christmas CD and I'll probably be listening to it through February!

      Delete
  5. I got Casting Crowns and Mercy Me Christmas albumns. Still listening!❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment