What I'm Listening to March 2018

Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been super busy lately! I'll be getting back to my regular posting schedule this week. Here are my top 10 favorite songs this month!

1. "Thank God I've Got You" by The Statler Brothers
2. "In the Garden" by Alan Jackson
3. "Jesus Is Coming Soon" by The Oak Ridge Boys
4. "Daddy Sang Bass" by The Statler Brothers
5. "Expect the Unexpected" by The Kingdom Heirs
6. "Did I Mention" by The McKameys
7. "Shallow Water" by Randy Travis
8. "The Sun Will Shine Again" by Jeff and Sheri Easter
9. "Over and Over" by Jeff and Sheri Easter
10. "He Lives" by Alan Jackson

Comments

  1. Hey sweet girl! All good songs! I enjoy reading your blog. Looking forward to the next one! Keep up the good work! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment