What I'm Listening to February 2018

Hey y'all! Here are my top ten songs for this month!

1. "Forever Changed" by The Kingdom Heirs
2. "Took It All Away" by Crossway
3. "Calvary Answers For Me" by The Kingdom Heirs
4. "I've Seen What He Can Do" by Aaron & Amanda Crabb
5. "He Can Take It" by Brian Free & Assurance
6. "Pieces" by The Kingdom Heirs
7. "Isn't It Amazing?" by Mark Lowry
8. "He Lifted Me" by The Kingdom Heirs
9. "Low Down The Chariot" by The Gaither Vocal Band
10. "Wait On That Mountain To Move" by Three Bridges

What are y'all listening to this month? Comment and let me know!

Comments

  1. I've heard some of these and they are pretty. I like Wait On That Mountain To move. Three Bridges has very good harmony. I like Say Amen by Brian Free. I like just about all he sings. I like Sometimes He Whispers by Jay Parrach and Vocal Events. The Ball Brothers It's About The Cross is very good. I heard one by The Isaacs I'm Going To Love You Through It. It's very pretty. He Lifted Me is good. I always liked it when our choir sings it. There's a lot of good music if people will just look for it. Keep up the good work sweet girl. Love you. Miss y'all at church I will be happy when you can come back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looove "Say Amen" and "It's About the Cross"! They're some of my favorite songs! I've never heard "Sometimes He Whispers", but I'm going to listen to it. Besides what I listen to on my iPod, I always listen to Joy FM, a radio station based out of Winston-Salem. They play Southern Gospel 24/7. Love you too and can't wait to get back to church! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment