My Simply Southern Collection!

Hey y'all! Today I thought I would show y'all my Simply Southern collection! I have a small *cough, big, cough* obsession with Simply Southern products (I'm sorry, their stuff is TOO CUTE). Also, just in case you were wondering, all these shirts are in a medium. These shirts run large, and a medium is somewhat large on me, but that's how these shirts are supposed to fit. So without further ado, here are my Simply Southern items.

                                                                     1. My Tee Shirts!








2. My hat!


3. My bags!




Comments

  1. I like all your shirts! You're a country girl at heart. You look cute in a cap! I never could wear a hat or a cap but you do it well. Hope you all get to come to church Sunday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment