What I'm Listening to January 2018

Hey y'all! Here are my top 10 favorite songs for January 2018.

1. "Atlanta Blue" by The Statler Brothers
2. "I've Seen What He Can Do" by Aaron and Amanda Crabb
3. "If That's What It Takes" by The Issacs
4. "Somebody Pray" by Debra Perry & Jaidyn's Call
5. "Forever Changed" by The Kingdom Heirs
6. "I Sing Because" by The Kingdom Heirs
7. "My Only Love" by The Statler Brothers
8. "Amazing Grace" by Reba McEntire
9. "Here He Comes" by Joseph Habedank
10. "Gentle On My Mind" by Alison Krauss

Comments

  1. All good songs sweet girl! I hear lots of songs I like but usually can't remember the names or who sings them :) I'm happy to see you back writing on your blog. I look forward to it each week. Keep up the good work. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment