Essential Oils

Hey y'all! Today I thought I would share with y'all my thoughts on diffusing essential oils. I got an essential oil diffuser for Christmas, and I absolutely love it! I got the Gurunanda Mini Tree USB diffuser, which is perfect for using in my bedroom! It changes colors, I love the sleek, wooden design, and it looks so cute on my dresser. My diffuser came with three different bottles of essential oil: peppermint, lavender, and frankincense. Peppermint has antibacterial properties, reduces stomach aches, relieves headaches, boosts energy, and there are many more benefits of diffusing peppermint essential oil, however peppermint essential oil is not safe to use around children under the age of six years old. Lavender is calming, reduces headaches, induces sleep, relieves stress and anxiety, and much more. Frankincense helps boost immune system function, fight illnesses, reduce pain and inflammation, and more. It is important when you purchase essential oils that you make sure they are pure and natural. The term "therapeutic grade" is a made up term some company's use to trick you into thinking that their essential oils are pure even if they're not. It is very important to make sure your essential oil says it has been tested. Using a diffuser is easy. You just put about four drops of essential oil and a little water in your diffuser and you're all set! It's best to run your diffuser for a short amount of time, an hour or so a day is good. If you want to learn more about safely diffusing essential oils, visit this website: Using Essential Oils Safely

Comments

  1. Well pretty girl this is a very interesting subject. Mr. Bill got a diffuser but so far has not used it very much. He needs to decide what oils to use. I'm going to look into what to get for him. My daughter has one she uses all the time. She really likes it. So with you and her saying they are great I know we will enjoy using Mr Bill's. Have a great week! Looking forward to next week's post! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment