My favorite things about fall

Hey y'all! With summer winding up and fall just around the corner, I thought I would make a list of some of my favorite things about fall!
1. The cool weather. I absolutely love fall weather! Not to hot, and not to cold. Perfect for working and playing outside.
2. The clothes. I loooove my fall clothes! I love wearing dark jeans, plaid shirts, sweaters, jackets,boots etc.
3. The food. Fall food is my favorite! I love pumpkin bread, candy corn, and seasonal treats of that kind.
4. The leaves. I love seeing all the beautiful colors the leaves turn during the fall.
5. The decorations. I love fall decorations! It just makes the house feel so cozy to have pumpkins sitting here and there, and having fall decorations out.

Those are some of the things I like about fall, so tell me, what do y'all like about fall?

Comments

  1. You covered it all sweet girl! I think the colors are beautiful. The little nip of cool air is so nice but I'm not a big fan of the cold air. Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday with all the great food! I love the turkey dinner and all the things that go with it. You are right fall is an awesome time of the year! God sure knows how to make us happy, don't you think? Love you sweet girl! Hope your fall is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he does! I love you to and I hope you have a fabulous fall as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment