10 Things I Can't Live Without

Hey y'all! Today I thought I'd tell you 10 material things I can't live without. This list will not include things like God, family, etc.

1. Books
I would not survive without books. I basically require 2+ hours of reading daily.
2. Pets
I looove my pets! My chickens, goats, birds, hamster, fish, dog, I love them so much.
3. Instawave Automatic Curler
Y'all, this is the best hair tool EVER! I have trouble curling my hair with a traditional curling iron, and the Instawave Automatic Curler curls your hair FOR YOU!!
4. iPod and Radio
I know that's two things, but they both play music so I'm counting them as one. I love music so much, whether I'm listening to my iPod, or Joy FM on the radio.
5. The Lake
This is a place, but it's one of my absolute favorite places to go! I love fishing, or doing anything at the lake.
6. Sketchbook
I love drawing, and my sketchbook contains my best drawings.
7. Lava Lamp
I could watch my purple and orange Lava Lamp for hours.
8. Camera
I love to take pictures, and improve my photography skills.
9. Little House on the Prairie
I watch the show pretty much whenever I watch TV.
10. Work boots
Since I have chickens and goats, and lots of work outside, a good pair of work boots is essential.

What are some of your favorite things? Comment and let me know!

Comments

  1. The things you listed are all very needful things. One on your list is the same for me and that's my camera. I guess I was about your age when I got my first camera. It was a Brownie Hawkeye I still have it. I started taking pictures and haven't stopped! Love my camera and taking pictures. I love making memories and having the pictures to make the memories more real. I love my computer I guess I can live without it but I really don't want to have to haha. Of course the computer goes along with the camera. In this digital age you need the computer to view the pictures. I make a lot of prints but I don't print everything I take. I love your list. Mine is not to long but I not young and full of life like you# you're a sweet girl and I love you and being your friend. Keep the posts coming I enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool! You are a wonderful photographer, Mrs. Judy! I love you too and thank you for always reading my blog! It makes me so happy to know someone enjoys reading what I write :)

      Delete

Post a Comment