What I'm listening to May 2017

Hey y'all! I know I missed posting last months "What I'm listening to", and I'm so sorry about that! I will try to do better about posting pretty regularly. Anyways, here are my favorite Gospel songs I'm listening to this month!

1. "Didn't I Walk on the Water" by The Dunaways
2. "My All in All/ Canon in D" by David Phelps
3. "The King is Coming" by The Gaither Vocal Band
4. "Blessed Be the Name" by Chris Tomlin
5. "He Does" by Greater Vision
6. "I'm the One" by Janet Paschal
7. "If I Shout" by Jason Crabb
8. "Homesick for Heaven" by Jim Brady Trio
9. "On the Other Side" by Jimmy Fortune
10. "The Promise" by The Martins

Comments

  1. Great songs. I love Didn't I walk on the water. I love to hear y'all sing it. And I love He Does. Makes me cry :) Keep the posts coming! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another one that I really like. It's. What He's Done. By Wilburn and Wilburn. I couldn't remember the name this morning so I had to look it up. HaHa. It has good meaning to it. If you've never heard it look it up on YouTube you might like it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOODNESS I LOOOOVE THAT SONG!! I rarely hear that song on Joy FM, the southern Gospel radio station I listen to, and I always missed the name of who sang it! Thank you SO much! It does have a wonderful meaning to it! Love ya!

      Delete

Post a Comment