"The End" Series

Hey y'all! I started reading a new book series a couple of weeks ago called "The End Series". The series was written by Tim Lahaye and Craig Parshall. Tim Lahaye co-wrote the Left Behind series, my all-time favorite book series ever, and this book series is coming very close to being my second favorite! There are four books in the series and I'm almost finished reading the second one, "Thunder of Heaven" and there are three other books, "Edge of Apocalypse", "Brink of Chaos", and "Mark of Evil".The series follows Joshua Jordan, a weapons contractor. He invents a device called RTS or Return-to-Sender, that sends missiles back to their origin! And He-well, I'll just let you read the series for yourself. Anyways, this series is focused on events leading up to the last days as foretold in the book of Revelation. I absolutely loved the way this series painted a vivid picture of the end times just as the Left Behind series did. This book series was written from 2010 to 2014, so it's a little more up-to-date than the Left Behind series. I can't wait to finish reading this series, but at the same time I'm trying to go slow, so I can enjoy it (I'm a speed reader). That's all for right now, but I'll post again soon! Happy reading!

Comments

  1. Sounds great! Happy reading! Enjoy sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book series! Hope you enjoy reading all of them (and it sounds like you definitely will)! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment