Happy Spring!




Happy spring y'all!


Comments

  1. Happy spring to you also! Love your pictures! Looking forward to seeing more! God is so good! Also looking forward to the coming warm weather and green grass, budding trees and flowers! The signs of spring are awesome! Our God is Awesome!Love you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He takes care of the flowers of the field and the fowls of the air, how much more Jesus takes care of us! Awesome pics too. What's that last one? Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I believe that last one is called a Paris bush? Not really sure. I know you weren't at church tonight, but I wanted to let you know that Eli Fortner of The McKameys is in the hospital and his kidney is failing and he really needs a transplant. Just pray for him. Things aren't looking good right now. I've grown up watching the McKameys sing, and I know they love The Lord.

      Delete
    2. I definitely will pray. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete

Post a Comment