A special Bible verse

Proverbs 29:11. My new favorite Bible verse. "A fool uttereth all his mind, but a wise man keepeth it in till after." See, I have a problem. I speak my mind. A lot. Even when I shouldn't. This problem get's me into big trouble fairly often. So after reading this verse a while back, I have committed it to memory. Every time I am tempted to speak my mind when I shouldn't, I recite this verse in my head. I still speak my mind sometimes, (I'm not perfect!) but it has really helped me, and I am so excited to have found this verse. It's like God practically wrote this verse for me! I believe that God has a special Bible verse for everybody to help them overcome a certain problem. So what special verse does God have for you? Go read your Bible and find out then comment and let me know!

Comments

  1. Well sweet girl let me think about this one... It might take the whole bible to help me. Haha. No one is perfect and it's wonderful that God gave us His word to help us make it through this ole world. I'm going to be reading more and try to find the verse I think God has for me. Keep up the good work. Missed y'all yesterday at church. Hope all is better soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are so sweet. We missed y'all too, but we are feeling a little better today. Love you too! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! That's an awesome verse! I have a lot of favorite verses. I would have to say that one of my top favorite verses is Isaiah 41:10. It says, "Fear thou not; I am with thee: Be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." I really like that one because no matter what, we can always rely on The Lord's strength. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! That's an awesome verse too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello it's tori I likre your hair cut its awsome and ask I understand what it's like to speak you mind and get in trouble for it

    So, one day I was talking to my friend and accidentally got in a controversial coversation about the kids in my neighborhood I honestly didn't mean to but... I said something racist and I didn't mean for it to come out as racist or controversial 😰

    But thank you for giving a bible verse to help with that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tori! Thank you! You're so sweet :). Like I said, I speak my mind a lot too, but that verse has definitely helped me, and I'm sure it will help you. <3

      Delete

Post a Comment