5 must read book series!

Hey y'all! As a lot of you probably know, I am a bookworm, and I have read a wide variety of books. So today, I am going to give you my top 5 favorite must read book series!

1. The Left Behind series*
I absolutely fell in love with this fast paced series. I could barely put the book down!
2. The Anne of Green Gables series
I love classic books, and the Anne of Green Gables series has a little of every genre in it, making it especially interesting.
3. The Trixie Belden series
Written in the 1940's through the 1960's, Trixie Belden books are entertaining and will keep you guessing with plenty of plot twists in this mystery series.
4. The Hunger Games series
A must read for sci-fi lovers!
5. The Little House on the Prairie series
Another darling classical series. You'll feel like you were really there with the Ingles family in this charming series.

Comment and tell me what you like to read!

*I love the Left Behind series, but I must note that I do not agree with the belief that a person can be saved AFTER the rapture. I believe that God loves everyone and gives them a chance to accept the gift of salvation, and that is why it is important that you do so before your time is up.
2 Corinthians 6:2(b) behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

Comments

  1. My favorite books are Diary of a wimpy kid, and Origami Yoda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to read! Keep your mind active and strong! I don't read much anymore except my Bible and Baptist Bread and Our Daily Bread. But I use to read Mary Higgins Clark books. I love a good mystery! Keep up the good reading! I love you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Baptist Bread! I used to get Our Daily Bread too and I loved it. Love you too!

      Delete

Post a Comment