I'm back!

Hey y'all! Sorry it's been so long since I posted. I've been pretty busy. We went on vacation to Charleston South Carolina last week! We had a great time.We spent hours at the beach every day. We got to go see a carrier ship called the Yorktown. It was really cool (I'll post some pictures soon). The BEST thing happened to me today!! Our driveway is sooo long, and it takes about seven minutes to walk it. After lunch today, I walked up to check the mail at the top. I got to the mail box and there was an envelope inside! Last month, I decided to write a letter to my favorite actor and also request an autograph. My grandparents printed the picture for me and dropped the letter off at the post office so my parents wouldn't find out (I wanted to be like "Look what came in the mail for me today", but in reality I was like "OH MY GOODNESS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Anyway, I knew exactly what it was. I opened the envelope and pulled the picture out just a little so I could see if it was signed. I took off running down the driveway, leaving my poor little brother standing at the top holding all the other mail by himself. I flew into the house and ran to my bedroom to open the envelope. Inside was a picture from (wait for it!)....... KIRK CAMERON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is my favorite actor! I love all his movies and his shows. I could not believe he signed the picture!! It said: To Evey, wishing you all of God's richest blessings! Kirk Cameron. AHHH!!!! I still can't believe it. So yeah, I had a pretty good day.

Comments

  1. Good for you Evey! Kirk Cameron seems like a wonderful young man. Someone to look up too. That is such a fun thing to have happen to you! I'm happy you had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Evey! Kirk Cameron seems like a wonderful young man. Someone to look up too. That is such a fun thing to have happen to you! I'm happy you had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment