Hurricane Matthew and God's amazing timing

Like a lot of Americans right now, I'm watching the news for updates on hurricane Matthew. I am amazed at God's amazing timing. Charleston South Carolina is being evacuated as I type this, and we were there just a week ago. I am so thankful for God's protection while we were there, and for bringing us back to North Carolina right on time.I have several family members who live in Florida, and they have decided to stay behind.  Everybody needs to be praying for the protection of those who chose to remain where the storm is hitting.





Jeremiah 10:12-13
He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion. When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth  the winds out of his treasures.

Comments

Post a Comment