My 9th grade curriculum

Today I thought I'd show y'all what I am doing for 9th grade. I use Christian Light Education's curriculum for almost everything. I am taking English 1 for Language Arts this year. I am doing Christian Light math, and for social studies I am taking Civics and World Geography. I am taking Spanish this year on a website called Duo Lingo. I am also studying the book Pilgrims Progress. For Science, this year I am doing agricultural studies. I started school back the fifteenth, and so far I'm making really good grades in everything. I really like Christian Light Education's curriculum. It's interesting and it teaches you in a way that you won't forget what you learned later on.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good Evey! You are a very smart and beautiful young lady! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment