Fun things to do when you're bored

I don't get bored very often. In my family, saying you're bored is the same as saying "Please give me a job to work on!" However, I do know some people who are bored 24/7. And most of those people are very annoying because all you hear from them is "I'm bored!" So I have decided to write this list of boredom busters.
1. Play an epic game of checkers with your sister or brother.
2. Challenge yourself to read the entire Left Behind series in one month.
3. Cook a special supper for your family
4. Take some pictures outside.
5. Go hiking in the woods.
6. Play a game of mad libs with your three eight year old brothers. It's highly entertaining!
7. Go camping in your front yard!
8. Watch every episode of  "Little House on the Prairie" ever made.
9. Go looking for box turtles in the woods with your brothers.
10. Practice your Spanish.
11. Clean the entire house.
12. Try out that super complicated nail art idea you saw on pinterest.
13. Watch a presidential debate.
14. Read your Bible more.
15. Go fishing.
16. Read this blog!




Comments

Post a Comment