Church is a privilege

This Sunday, while my family and friends were at church worshiping the Lord and studying the Bible, I was stuck at home with some kind of sickness. I watched Full House for a while, and some other shows, but I wanted to be at church so bad. I missed my friends, the preaching, the singing, and everything else. For me, if I miss one day at church, by the time I get to go back it feels like it's been an eternity! Church is a privilege that should not be taken for granted. I have met seniors in nursing homes who would give anything to be able to go back to church. The Bible says in Hebrews 10:25 "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." This means we need to be at church, not only to be in the presence of the Lord, but also to encourage our church family. Especially in these end times. Make sure you aren't missing out on a blessing, grab your Bible and get ready to go to church!

Comments

  1. I'm Sorry you're sick. This was really a blessing to me to read. You're a blessing to many!I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Aunt Sharon. I'm feeling much better now. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment