First post!

I will begin my blog by telling you a little bit about my life. As you know I have a ton of brothers and sisters!(who, I might add, are awesome!) My mom stays home to teach us while my dad’s at work. My twelve year old sister is going into seventh grade, my triplet brothers are going into third grade, and my sweet baby sister is learning her ABC’s. One of my favorite things to do is read. My favorite book series is probably the “Left Behind” series.. I also love The Hunger Games, the Mysterious Benedict Society, and just about any classic book you can think of:). I really love taking care of my pets. I go down to the barn where my chickens live every morning to feed and water them. I also love church! Our church’s youth group got back from youth camp about three weeks ago, and it was the most fun and memorable week of my life! I sing in a trio at church with my mom and sister. My sister also plays the piano like nothin’ you ever heard! She’s amazing. Singing is another one of my favorite activities. I always listen to Southern Gospel and my favorite group is The Issacs. I’ll now be taking my camera with me when I go places to capture some pictures for this blog.  Talk to ya later!
Eve:)

Comments

  1. I like the Isaacs too! All Christian music that exalts JESUS is awesome. Sounds like you have a lovely family that care deeply for each other! How awesome you want to be an example to your younger siblings, obeying GOD is the most important in this life here ! Awesome Eve!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you, Evey! You're a great example, especially to Tori and me! We're looking forward to updates from you. Love you🌹

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment